Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Ring

First, I'm terribly sorry for the small vacation I took from posting. Second, I still can't decide what to post about next, so if you have a preference (venues, photographer, colors, etc.) let me know in a comment. Third...y'all wanna see a picture of my gorgeous ring, don't you? I thought so!

My engagement ring with additional matching bands on top and bottom.

My ring without the additional bands on my morning commute to work a couple months ago.

Robb & I both wanted something that was kind of unique looking. I wanted something that wasn't huge but something you didn't need a microscope to see either (A. we're on a budget and B. I have short stubby fingers and something big just looks weird).

I'm thinking venues will be the topic of my next post, but be sure to leave a comment if you have a preference.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment