Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

What's the Point?

I've decided, for a number of reasons, to start this blog. Primarily, I want a way that's easy for my out-of-town family and friends to stay up-to-date on our wedding details. I also want this to be a place that I can talk about other things that are going on in my life, like the fact that we are moving to a HOUSE in a few weeks or if we have a baby down the road as well as the little things like my crazy kiddos at work (I'm a school psychologist and it's rarely a dull moment!) or the awesome (or not so awesome) pinterest recipe we tried.

You should know (if you aren't already in the loop) that I'm a ways into the planning process for our wedding, so I'm a little late on getting this blog started. I do plan to start from the beginning and recap what we've done so far. I think the next post will be a little background on Robb & I for those who don't know all the details. Then I'll start with the wedding details like date, venues, colors, etc. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment